Hi!

I've begun to be more and more displeased with Apache lately, so I've
been thinking of writing my own HTTP server instead. I still want PHP
support, but writing a new SAPI for PHP seems like overkill.

Therefore, is it possible to use PHP from the command line, but still
enable some HTTP-server-only stuff, like GET and POST variables,
cookies, session management, file uploads, and so on? I haven't been
able to find any docs on doing that, but I'm thinking that it should be
possible.

So, can someone either point me to some docs in this, or, lacking such,
give me a short intro to it?

Thanks for reading!

Fredrik Tolf