Dear All subscribers,

my intention, through this e-mail, is to submit to your attentions one PHP class
devoted to translate input native language commands for database into MYSQL
commands lines.

Download the code from:
http://freeweb.supereva.com/malilla/Mirror/Download/Code/Php/php_mysql_translator.zip

or ask it to me.

The goal of this class is to provide a comfortable code interface to let
programmers
implement forms within their programs so that customers/users can input
self-defined command lines and reach their own queries.

Programmers can freely implement as they want. For example, one suggested way
is evidently prompt-like, so that customers can use the program to get their
queries.

Purposes of this class and everything related is contained in the file
readme.html

I do not know lots of forums, but if you like this code you might also post it
to other national PHP forums.

I hope the forums I sent provide attachments sending too, otherwise feel free
to ask me to send you the related PHP code.

I look forward to your feedbacks.

Alessandro Rosa