> > > Hi all.
> > >
> > > I have the week number (for example, this is the 29th week of the
> > > year and it begins on 7/17/05). Does anyone know how to obtain the
> > > first (and maybe the last) date of the week if you only know the week
> > > number of the year? Would it be better for me to obtain this in PHP
> > > or MySQL? or both?

i did a little coding, try this and give me any comments..

<?php
$week = 7;
$year = 2028;

$uts = mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$year);

// 604800 = 7 days in seconds
$w2s = (($week-1) * 604800);

//unix time stamp for the first date of the given week
$suts = $uts + $w2s;

echo "<pre>";
echo "Start Date: " . date("j-M-Y (l)",($suts));
echo "<br>";
//518000 = 6 days in seconds
echo "Last Date: " . date("j-M-Y (l)",($suts+518400));
echo "<pre>";

?>

happy coding

vk.