On Thu, July 21, 2005 12:17 pm, Mathieu Dumoulin said:
> 2. Further more, i can't seem to find a way to know from which path or
> drive my usbkey is operating. There is maybe something i missed
> somewhere that's why im asking. Anyone ever found something about the
> CLI current run path in $_ENV or $_SERVER var?

If your PHP script is on the same drive as the GTK lib, then you can use
phpinfo() to find out the variable name that has your drive letter.

Something like $script_filename or somesuch.

Insert the USB device, note the drive letter, run php -i | grep "X:"

Course, on a Mac or Linux box, your USB device won't have a drive "letter"
per se -- You'll have the correct PATH though, for the OS it's on, which
is far far more portable.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm