Quoting Michelle Konzack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Am 2005-07-22 10:12:17, schrieb John Nichel:

You mean the 'posting a totally non-php question to a php list' bug?

Because the page is generated by a couple of PHP scripts and
ONLY THIS PAGE is not working.

So I was thinking there is a problem with the file-extension
*.php and Konqueror can not handel this... (It is KDE 3.4)

Greetings
Michelle

I just opened it in Konqueror 3.4.1 to look for any javascript errors, and it seemed to load and work fine.

Sorry I wasn't any help,
Rick
--
Rick Emery