First of all, you want to have the two values in seperate variables.
After reading the contents from the file, do something like:

-----------------------------------------8<---------------------------------------------
function parseUptimeSeconds( $seconds ) {
    $resultArray = Array( 'weeks' => 0, 'days' => 0, 'hours' => 0,
'minutes' => 0, 'seconds' =>  0);

    // check weeks
    while( $seconds > 604800 ) {
        $resultArray['weeks']++;
        $seconds -= 604800;
    }

    // check days
    while( $seconds > 86400) {
        $resultArray['days']++;
        $seconds -= 86400;
    }

    // check hours
    while( $seconds > 3600) {
        $resultArray['hours']++;
        $seconds -= 3600;
    }

    // check minutes
    while( $seconds > 60) {
        $resultArray['minutes']++;
        $seconds -= 60;
    }

    $resultArray['seconds'] = $seconds;

    return( $resultArray );
}

// separate both values
list( $uptimeSeconds, $idleSeconds ) = explode( ' ', $lineReadFromFile );
$uptimeElements = parseUptimeSeconds( $uptimeSeconds );
$idleElements = parseUptimeSeconds( $idleSeconds );

I know there might be a more efficient way of doing this, like using
the modulus operator, but hey :)