> mt_srand ((double) microtime() * 1000000);

Thanks alot, I will use the upper one... Perhaps decrease it abit ;)

> Note: one way to auto-logout someone is to use something like a on_unload
> javascript procedure, but don't bother. Not worth the hassle and it's
isn't
> fool-proof.

Nopp, tried that. It loggs out every time you change site, and I don't use
frames. I intend to use frames, so when the main frame is closed, that means
that the whole shit is closed. But now, I switch sites constantly, without
frames.

But still, with frames, our trick would work.

- Richard