Dear All subscribers,

I wish to submit to you a PHP class I coded to translate native language
parsed queries into SQL syntax ones.

The main goal of this class is the implementation into web-based
applications
for letting final users/customers input their own defined queries without
knowing
sql syntax strictly. This goes into the direction of giving wider
flexibility to sql users.

Native language queries really look like everyday input requests.

Class still supports French and Italian, but I look forward to find helpers
supply other languages. So you are invited to visit this link

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2449.html

for further infos, as well as the class code, examples, shots to preview how
it
works and a short tutorial.

For those who would like helping me to provide new language, I'm going
to write down a PDF document for listing the general features, the
properties
of all entries to lessen the creation of new related dictionaries.

Thanks,

Alessandro Rosa