Nope, you don't need to save the ID. PHP/database does the work of
remembering what the ID of your persistant connection is.

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

""Picard, Cyril"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
hummm... I don't know how to use pg_pconnect()... It returns a connection
ID, isn't it ? And I have to use this connection ID later ?
I would like to reuse this connection ID to another script... and the
problem is here :(

I feel that I ignore something so important that I'm stopped and so trivial
that you do not think about it !