From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 8:53 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] mkdir, Shared Hosting?

Hi,

I'm using Shared Hosting and I was told - then I learned from  trial and
error - that you can't use mkdir on Shared Hosting... is  this *100%* true?
is
there a way around it?

I  get:

Warning:  mkdir(/home/***/public_html/test/): Permission denied  in
/home/***/public_html/test.php on line 3

So, again, is  there any possible way around this? I've Googled,  read the
manual but  it seems that If I don't get an Error - I get nothing at  all,
including the directory.

Thanks for any help!

-  Clint