My Algorithm would look something close to this,
 ForEach Session
 ForEach Page_Visit
 Record Page_Load
 Record Page_Unload (could be clicking on a link on a page or just leaving
the whole domain which might end the session as well)
 This would be the simplest form I coult put a rough algorithm for that.
 The actual solution would be a mixture of PHP, JS, SQL, and Apache Log
reading.
Wow!!! I'm starting to visualize an application full of graphs and analysys
for usabilty analysys and results. I'm so excited. I'm going to research
more on this subject.