Yes i'm using a lot of nested loops with __call(), because of  dom
did'nt support  parse not well formated html, i decided to develop my
html templates class iTemp, and i used a combinatios of foreach (
iterator implementention  ) and __call +__get to create a inherity
tree like dom.

But i don't undestand, why only changing the kernel from  2.6.x =>
2.4.x all my problems were solved magically ?