I have a valid XML file that all I want to do is assign to variables the
data in the elements <title> and <fulltext>.  I know nothing about XML and
am not a programmer.  Are there any good tutorials out there to do something
as simple as what I'm looking for?  Will expat do what I'm looking for?  I
think that I installed PHP properly for XML support.  Is there a way to
verify this?

Thanks,
Mark