Marco Tabini wrote:
> Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to connect to your server right now.
>
> What server software are you using? I have never heard of this approach not

Info:
-------
Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.50
Mandrakelinux/7.2.101mdk
mod_ssl/2.0.50
OpenSSL/0.9.7d
PHP/4.3.8

The server is not handled by me and I'm not sure if
Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer is different from Apache 2. Could this be
the source of the problem?

> working on a properly configured Apache... But maybe you're using something
> else?

Is there a list of common mis-configurations of Apache that may lead to
this problem? It looks like this may not be a problem with PHP at all.

I'll have to talk to the server administrator to see if there's a chance
his server is configured wrongly. If the answer lies there, I'll close
this thread.

Thanks again.

--
Wee Keat Chin