Eli schrieb:

You're right that using eval() slows.. But using the _init() function as you suggested is actually tricking in a way you move the constructor params to another function, but the initialization params should be sent to the constructor!

I guess that it would be better if PHP will add a possibility to construct a dynamic class with variant number of params... ;-)

If your read my original posting then you would know, that I expicitly asked for a non-eval solution. Because we solved it with an eval too. But I would like to watch for a solution without an eval.

thanks anyway
Thomas