Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "welcome/Object.tpl" in
/usr/local/lib/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1088

You should check your Smarty`s template_dir. Put the templates into the
template_dir, then the Smarty will find them.

Like this:

$smarty = new Smarty();
$smarty->template_dir = '/home/mike/tpl/';
$smarty->display('test.tpl');

You should put the file 'test.tpl' into dir '/home/mike/tpl'.

"Amanda Hemmerich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
??????:[EMAIL PROTECTED]