John Nichel wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

while were not on the subject ....
John I have a question about your wife ...

oh shit wrong list ;-)

no no I meant to ask about sand - how do I make a CPU using the stuff?

take what other say with a grain of salt.. im sure you're using php to pull info from mysql anyway..

And he might be using Apache on Linux like the majority of PHP users. More than likely outputting some HTML and maybe some JavaScript. Probably using a PC too. So what?

the fact is without mysql php would be nowhere where it is today.. its like peanut butter w/o the jelly..

The fact is, without IBM, PHP would be nowhere it is today. Say, here's an idea, let's just make this the "IBM and anything which relates to it" list.

see my reply in the other email.. im sure it will work for you.

I'll be sure to tell everyone on the MySQL list that they can shut it down, since you have it covered over here.