Bagus Nugroho wrote:
I was uncomment php_mysql.dll and added php_mysqli.dll, put edited php.ini as
recommended, also added libmysql.dll on c:\winnt\system32. But it still doesn't work, it
still generate "cannot load mysql extension, ...".

Previously, I was edit system variables(edit Path variable by add
;c:\php;c:\php\ext and add PHPRC > value c:\php), also edit Registry as the
following :
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP]
"IniFilePath"="C:\PHP"

PHP installed on C:\PHP
Apache 2.0 on C:\Program Files\Apache Group\ ...
MySQL on C:\Program Files\MySQL

I hope, someone can help me to solve the problem before I'm return back to PHP4.

Did you add the following line to your Apache configuration?

# configure the path to php.ini
PHPIniDir "C:/php"