Have a look at the enormous $GLOBALS array, something like :

  <pre>
    <?php var_dump($GLOBALS) ?>
  </pre>

As previously mentioned, phpinfo() provides some pretty information and it
may be more what you want.  Regarding $GLOBALS, (as quoted from the
manual) :

  "The $GLOBALS array is an associative array with the name of the global
   variable being the key and the contents of that variable being the
   value of the array element."

Also, be sure to look around here :

  http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.predefined.php

regards,