On 8/11/05, xfedex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My non-sense answers pointed you to the LDAP functions for use with
> > Active Directory. That is very constructive until you ask for something
> > more specific.
>
> Jay,
>
> I was specting something like:
>
> "Yes, i have php to authenticate against AD, and i can say that is
> easy/hard. I make it work using LDAP (http://www.php.net/ldap)"
>
> or something like that.
>
> Instead, WE lost time figuring out what would be a smart question or a
> non-asked answer.
> Really, is so hard to understand my original question??
>
> Please, dont answer unless you sometime get it working (PHP + AD).
>
> (and sorry again for my ugly english)

No need to apologise for your english. It is perfectly understandable.
What you should apologise for however is your attitude. We don't
appreciate being told when to and when not to send a mail to our
mailing list.

You don't own this mailing list, and while I grant that neither
myself, Jay, nor John own this list either, we'd appreciate if you
would show a bit of respect when you send a message to it.

If you don't have time to read the manual, and show don't some
evidence that you have made some attempt to answer your own question
or find the answer yourself, then we begin to think that you want to
be spoon fed.

We don't like spoon feeding people. If you want to be spoonfed buy a
support contract.