Hi, folks.  I've recently decided to use Manuel's Metabase instead of
ADOdb as ADOdb doesn't support transactions for MS Access, however I'm
getting the following error when running the sample code:

Fatal error: Class metabase_manager_odbc_class: Cannot inherit from
undefined class metabase_manager_database_class in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\etrakFE\classes\metabase\metabase_odbc.php on line 13

Obviously this means that the metabase_manager_odbc_class is being
defined before metabase_manager_database_class, thus throwing an error,
but the problem is I'm not calling this manually, and have used the
sample code exactly as it is in the manual.

Here's my code:

require("classes/metabase/metabase_database.php");
require("classes/metabase/metabase_interface.php");

$error=MetabaseSetupDatabaseObject(array("Type"=>"odbc-msaccess",
"IncludePath"=>"classes/metabase"), $db);

if($error!="") {
        echo "Database setup error: $error\n";
        exit;
}

$db->SetDatabase("etrakADB");

Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this error?  As I said
I'm using the sample code exactly as it is in the tutorial, and am not
calling the metabase_manager_odbc_class myself.

Cheers and TIA,

Pablo