database.
Echosing out the result of the pconnection function shows it's using
'Resource id
#10'

Now, even though they are showing the same resource id, it's not
actually the
same connection, correct?  Such that when page X begins a transaction
for
both User A and User B, when that page executes the query and either
commits
or rolls back the transaction, it won't be committing or rolling back
the transaction
for the wrong user, correct?  So something like this wouldn't happen

BEGIN TRAN (user a)
BEGIN TRAN (user b)
Query (user b)
Query (user a)
ROLLBACK (user b)
COMMIT (user a)

with User B rolling back User A's transaction and User A committing User
B's
transaction (or no transaction at all).

My understanding is that the above could never happen and although it
shows the
same resource id for both users, it is, in fact, two connections.
However, some
things have been occuring over the last few days that has been shaking
my under-
standing and I just want to confirm the above and rule this out as a
possible cause
for the funkiness I've been seeing.

thnx,
Chris