Hi there,

I discovered that our website was not working properly today (To my horror).
Hosted on redhat enterprise 4.

I think that there is a problem with php 4.4 talking to Apache mysql 4.1
as the php pages which do not talk to the DB are working but other php pages are working.

I restarted apache using the inetd script as well as mysql using the inetd script. However the problem exists. I can enter mysql through the shell and tables seem intact.
I have no relevant errors in my log file.

One thing I noticed was that when I went to restart Apache it said ( before restarting): [Sun Aug 21 10:39:08 2005] [warn] module php4_module is already loaded, skipping

Should I try to be loading that module, somehow?

Any suggestions in how to get PHP working with mysql again would be much appreciated as it is a busy sight, so slightly stressed.

Thanks Alex.