On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 23:30 +0200, Edin Kadibasic wrote:
> Pablo Gosse wrote:
> > I've tried that and that just results in PHP grinding to a halt.  Any
> > requests to PHP pages simply result in "Document contains no data"
> > errors.
>
> Have you added c:\php to your system PATH?
>
> Edin

Yup.

c:\php is in the system PATH, just as described here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.installation.php#faq.installation.findphpini

and I also tried creating the PHPRC environment var as described here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.installation.php#faq.installation.phprc

to no effect.  It's simply not reading the changes.  I've even commented
out the openssl and curl lines, and am now just changing the value of
allow_url_fopen to Off, but that's not working.

NOTHING seems to have any effect.

Anyone else have any suggestions?  This is very, very strange (and
incredibly frustrating ...)

Cheers and TIA,

Pablo