To: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 4:46 AM
Subject: [PHP] problem with the session and global variable

Hello people.

I have an problem very very complicate for me.
I have some template in my web sitie, and a car buy, I want to show to the user what count of the books have in your car buy,
but when I enter a new page in the other tampletae the variable take 1, why?
In ache page I write the following line
session_start()

and the template I write
if (isset($_SESSION['listprod'])) { $c=$_SESSION['i'];
 echo $c." "."books in your car buy";

some bidy can help me?

best regards TOMAS