Hi

guys hope you can all help me here. im in the middle of making a script ( im
still quite new), anyway im getting this error Parse error: syntax error,
unexpected T_STRING in c:\wamp\www\cms\header.inc on line 5 and on line 5 is
mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbusername, $dbpassword) , i know its the
mysql_connect() function thats giving me the error though cant seem to get
it sorted. below is the versions im using

Apache version : Apache/1.3.33 (Win32)
PHP version : 5.0.4
MySQL version : 4.1.10a-nt - extension : mysqli
all the above come in a bundle package called ( wampserver )
have also posted on wampservers forums for help
im using windows xp home.

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks
Steve