On 9/4/05, John Taylor-Johnston
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is maybe what you want:
> http://www.indigostar.com/
> http://www.indigostar.com/microweb.htm

another good method is a "Live Linux CD". you can find a light weight
live linux distro and remaster it to include your live web site. so
your client can put boot his/her pc with this cd and start browsing
the site.

this way you can use whatever the LAMP combination!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=howto+remaster&spell=1
http://taprobane.org/

~viraj.