To: "Gustav Wiberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:08 AM
Subject: RE: [PHP] Output of html without using functions?

Gustav,

If I write a function in PHP.

Main question:
Would the partner be able to get the value from a function written in PHP
across the Internet?

Two issues here.

1. Do you need to be able to get data from his site? If so you need to look
at curl functions - not used them myself.

2. Does he need to get info from your site? That's his problem - not yours.

If you both decide that you won't converge to a single strategy then you
will both have to build code to extract results from the other site. It
wouldn't matter what the 'other' site was written in as long as it was
generating the result in html (or soap, or xml etc).

Hope this helps the thinking.

George