One way is:

$min = 0;
$max = 65535;

if ($var >= $min && $var <= $max)
{

Though I haven't heard of a range comparison, it would be nice if one
existed...especially if it could be something like "0-4, 6-8, 9-21", and it
would return true of the value was within any of the specified ranges.

But I don't know of it's specific existance.

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

9bnos3$flm$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bnos3$flm$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...