// top of page
ob_start();

/* whole script goes here */

// bottom of page
ob_end_flush();

?>

bruce wrote:
hi...

i'm playing with a script/class from phpclasses.org. the script/class is
user_class. the script is straight enough, but i'm trying to figure out how
i can include/incorporate the script into a test site i'm creating...

the user_access script more or less uses the entire page. for my app, i'd
like to basically use the user_access app/class and have the different pages
be displayed in specific areas of my pages...

given that the user_class script uses 'header', i'm not sure how to
accomplish this without generating the 'headers already sent...' err msg...

if there's someone that i can talk to regarding this, i'd appreciate it..

thanks

-bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]