It looks like somebody is trying to launch an e-mail injection attack. Looking at your code, I don't think you are vulnerable.

You can read more about e-mail injection at http://securephp.damonkohler.com/index.php/Email_Injection You could also send nasty e-mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED], telling them to stop trying to hack your website.

David

Gustav Wiberg wrote:

Hi there!

I wonder why I get get these kind of mails (look down below in this mail) I recieve them sometimes...
...I have a code like this...

$name = $_POST["frmNamn"];
$email = $_POST["frmEpost"];

//Send mail that there is a new member
//
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]","Ny medlem - Stammis Internet","Namn: $name, Epost:$email");

/G
http://www.varupiraten.se/

Namn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]