>>      function get_customer()
>>      {

<snip>

        $this->name = $customer['name'];

>>      }

<snip>

>> Where I get tripped up is when I realize I'll need to at some point get
>> more than one customer at a time and thus I want to add a method called
>> 'get_customers()'.

<snip>

Hi Chris

Assuming that you have some procedural code, could you not create an
array of Customer objects?
I am not sure what argument would be passed to the get_customer function
as you do not have an argument in the function definition, but if it was
perhaps the customer name, you coud have something like :

/*Procedural code*/

$get_customer_names = 'SELECT ... FROM .... WHERE customer ADDRESS LIKE
....';

$customer_name_result_set = $db_connection->query($get_customer_names);

for($i=0; $i < $customer_name_result_set->num_rows; $i++) {

        $customer_name_result_record = $customer_name_result_set->fetch_row();

        $customers[$i] = new Customer;
        $customers[$i]->get_customer($customer_name_result_record[0]);

}

That's how I would do it, at any rate (which is probably no
recommendation  ;)  ).

Regards

Rory