Hello, all -

This is a subject that I've seen pop up on the list a few times, but not
in great detail about setting up PHP under IIS 6.0.

What I'm trying to achieve here is to install PHP to process PHP code
embedded inside of HTML pages.  Under Apache, I'd just add .html to my
AddType directive and call it good.  I know I'd sacrafice some speed for
a bit of functionality (and bad code), but that's a sacrafice that I
need to make here.

I've got PHP set up to the point where it will process files ending in
.php, but I want to "blanket" the processing of PHP code under IIS in
the same manner in which I blanket PHP code with Apache.

If anyone has any suggestions, other than reading PHP's manual which
I've read several times which does not cover this, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks
-dant