Jasper Bryant-Greene wrote:
John Nichel wrote:

I. Gray wrote:

I thought I may of read of this somewhere- but I may be wrong. I am also
not sure whether this is allowed by banks, so please let me know- I want
to stay on the right side of the law!

Your account...I can't see where it would be a problem with how you access it.

Here in New Zealand most banks have a clause in their Internet Banking terms of use saying that you may not use automated systems to access the banking system. Many of them include those silly CAPTCHA things to try and prevent them too.

So you can't use things like MS Money, Quickbooks, etc to access your account? That sucks.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek