From: Marthe Kristiansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 3:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Newbie question: Page Counter

>then make a file called count.inc and chmod it to 777 so anyone can write
>it. insert a number into the file.

Hey!
I tried to make this counter.php-file, that went ok, I think
My problem is to make the count.inc-file, I could make it but I have no idea
how to put "chmod" to "777" in it.
The number I am supposed to insert in the file is that just how many that
has allready visited or what is it?
And, it's just to insert a number, because I'd like it to allready have the
number that's on the counter I have today...

/Marthe