----- Original Message ----- From: "php @ net mines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:34 PM
Subject: [PHP] LINKS

Hi all

is there a way to have a program detecting when a link was clicked and automatically opening another window (that can "plugged-in" in any website - running php of course)?
I know... I hate pop-ups too but a client asked for it...

Thanks

Hi!

I don't if I really understand you're question, but as I see it is done on the clientside (webbrowser)

the popup-function in Javascript opens url1 in one window and url2 opens up in a new window.
So a tip is to consult a Javascript-mailinglist.

/G
http://www.varupiraten.se/