[snip]
Okie dokie, I am losing it I am sure....but that's not important now.

I finally configured the IIS Virtual SMTP server as my MTA. No errors are
being thrown, but no mail is being sent either. Well, it may being sent, but
it is not arriving at its destination. Can someone clue me into some things
to check with the IIS Vistrual SMTP Server as MTA for PHP? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
[/snip]

Furthermore, I just found the e-mail messages sitting in the Queue for IIS
c:\Inetpub\mailroot\Queue
[/snip]

I just wanted to bring this back up as it is the start of a new week. TIA!