Sent this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but forgot to copy php-general...
heh. Here it is again.

I would use a table such as
Table
 |_UserData

Then use objects per user to store the data.
class User {
      var TestScore;
      var ScoreType;
      var Vars;
      function __construct($TestScore, $ScoreType) {
            $this->TestScore = $TestScore;
            $this->ScoreType = $ScoreType;
      }
      function __sleep() {
          $this->Vars = get_object_variables($this);
     function ListVars() {
            $MyString = "";
            ForEach($this->Vars as $key => $value) {
                  $MyString .= "${key}: ${value}\n";
            }
            Return $MyString;
$Joe = new User("WhateverScore", "WhateverType");
$sJoe = Serialize($Joe);
...Store it...

...Recall it...
(Variable result = recieved serialized version of $Joe)
$Joe = unserialize($Result);
$Results = $Joe->ListVars();

etc.