Hi, folks.   I'm having trouble with a simple regex.  I'm sure it's just
something small that I'm missing but nothing I'm trying is working.

In an HTML file I have comments like this:

<!-- START PRINT -->
various html crap here
<!-- END PRINT -->

Here's the regex I'm using:

/<!-- START PRINT -->(.*?)<!-- END PRINT -->/

And then the call to preg_match_all():

preg_match_all($printable_reg, $str, $out);

It's been quite a while since I've worked with regular expressions so
I'm not sure what the problem is.  The regex isn't throwing errors, it's
just not matching the content located between the start print and end
print comments.

Can anyone lend a hand or give some advice?

Cheers and TIA,
Pablo