> Maybe someone remembers my post about my session-problem.
> Pretty much the same
> type. session gets registered just fine, but the var's are
> not being serialized()
> and put into the session-file. I never really relized that
> this only happens if I
> work at home, which is with a netscape 4.75 (running on
> OpenBSD). It just happens
> about 20% of the time. But *if* it happens, it will happen
> until I closed the browser
> and reopened it...

I have seen this running netscape 4.72, so all the reports seem related to
netscape 4.7x. Last time I tried to work on this problem, I saw the error 10
times in a row (close the browser, reopen, login, repeat). Then I started
putting debug statements in the code, and the problem went away, couldn't
reproduce it. Sigh.

Kirk