On 5 Oct 2005, at 13:37, Jochem Maas wrote:

if changing the declaration in a.inc.php fixes it then you must
NOT be including b.inc.php form the global scope.

Well, that's what I thought, but it just isn't! The include really is in the global scope outside any class or function definition. The original definition is directly inside the included file, and not itself inside a function or class.

I should have mentioned that I'm using PHP 5.1-dev, so it could just be bug...

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture