I am confused... probably because of lack of sleep.

Anyway... I have code that looks like this:

if ($discountResult["dateexpired"] > date("U"))
{

  //dosomething

}
else
{

  //do something else

}

Using Epoch obviously....

Anyway... it's supposed to read: IF the expired date is past the current
date... disallow "dosomething" otherwise... let it go.

I set the expire date to be Sept 30, 2005 and obviously today is the
current date but for some reason the "dosomething" is being allowed.

Do I have the operators mixed up here? Works is I reverse the operator but
shouldn't it work as I have it?

Thanks all. Appreciate the clarrification.