zzapper schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'd like to have a non-Javascript based general purpose "Are you quite Sure?"
> PHP form submitter,
> conventionally done using the Javascript Onsubmit Event.
>
> One way would be to store all the Form Variables in hidden fields generated
> by a foreach $_POST
> but anyone have anything simpler?

How about the user saying "no"? You would have to return to the form
page and repopulate the form with the data. So not storing the data in a
usable format is not an option.

Here's a dirty hack:
How about displaying the same form in a hidden DIV?
OK, that one was cruel...

A better one:
You could fetch the RAW post data and store it in the session.
Problems arise when there's more than one window open!
Use a unique ID for the form.

Best solution: Use the hidden fields!

AllOLLi