Kristopher Kane wrote:

I am currently in Afghanistan and don't have much access to look these
questions up. I consider them basic and regret having to post them here.
When passing variables using GET as in:
index.php?first=value?second=value
My script is reading the first value, however through an included file and
another function, it can't read the second. What scope do these variables
have? Or what other reasons for not being able to read the variables might
there be?
Your GET syntax is wrong, you should be using:

index.php?first=value&second=value

The way you were doing it you should see the second variable contained within
the first value.

Second:
When dynamcially creating an image:
I am drawing an image based on data retreived from a mySQL resource.
However, my DB code is in the same file as the php image file and I get the
non-descriptive error of "Error in the image 'url'" Are you allowed to do
any other functions inside an image header other than image functions?
(Functions being; open a connection to mySQL and do queries)
Thank you for your help,
-Kristopher Kane

You can use any valid PHP code before or after sending an image header so long as you don't inadvertantly output to the browser. I am not sure what that error message means though, I'm sure someone who uses the image functions more frequently could give you some clues.

David