I have a <input type="hidden"> field with a value 86 characters long.
Here is the entire form:

                <form name="frmWizard" id="frmWizard" method="post" action="">

value="2"
checked="checked" />Rootsweb
                                                <input type="hidden"
name="txtKeyValue" id="txtKeyValue"
maxlength="90"
value="ABQIAAAAh2cCTTmAE6T4OXjecIFe5BQMxb4e6BwgeSB7cBu9SbVQSak6ARTgAPoctbx36BXXgbYZONZls0B1LQ"
/>
value="2" />Other Site:
<input type="text" name="txtKeyValue" id="txtKeyOther" /></td>

                                                <input type="button"
name="btnGenTemplate" id="btnGenTemplate"
value="Generate HTML" onclick="setWizardAction('genHTML.php')" />
                                                <input type="button"
name="btnPrev" id="btnPrev" value="&lt;--
Prev" disabled="true" />
                                                <input type="button"
name="btnNext" id="btnNext" value="Next
--&gt;" onclick="setWizardAction('mmwizard1.php')"/>
                                                <input type="button"
name="btnFinish" id="btnFinish" value =" Finish" />

                </form>

However, when I submit and do a print_r($_POST), there is no value for
$_POST['txtKeyValue'].

Note: the setWizardAction() function sets the <form action="">
attribute so the Prev/Next buttons work correctly.

The application is very close to being complete, so I need help ASAP.

Jason