Hi,

My dev machine has PHP 5.1RC installed (no problems so far, apart from
this), its on Win XP. My server is running PHP 5.0.4 on Win NT.

I'm building some MS Word docs and it works fine except when I need to add
something that uses more than one parameter - eg.:

$word->Selection->ParagraphFormat->TabStops->Add->Position(418,0,0);

Whenever I use something that needs more than one parameter, I get my Word
document generated up to that point and an error message on the web page:
"PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'com_exception' with message 'Error
[0x8002000e] Invalid number of parameters.'".

Does anyone know of a solution?

No smart-Alec replies please.

cheers

George in Oxford