Perl to PHP is proving to be no big deal for me. I've only just started
looking at PHP 3 days ago, and am already generating production code. PHP
to Perl would most likely be a harder move since you'd have to add quite a
few new concepts to your knowledgebase.

In general, I'd have to say that PHP is a far easier language to use
overall.