If you want to make it easy on yourself, convert it into a timestamp (unix
preferably). Then all you have to do is:

$dif = time() - $last_access_time;

if ($dif > 3600)
{
    echo "The user has been inactive for more than an hour.";
}

That's if you want to make it easy on yourself. If you're a masochist I
suppose you could play around with mktime()  :)

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

9bpbf3$fc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bpbf3$fc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...