Question: A PHP/MySQL or PostgreSQL Programmer.  How much per week (In
american money) is a good price range for a small but promising startup to
pay said programmer per week?  Understanding everyone has their own opinions
on this matter, if you could include the salary and the reasoning why?
Also, other things to consider.

I am asking this because a recent venture of mine seems to be panning out,
and if it goes as projected will take off rather quickly, and I will need to
hire people on either a contract basis or full time basis, and I am just
looking to see where salary stands (don't want to overpay and lose profit,
but don't want to underpay and insult anyone).

Thanks
Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
Where those who can, teach;