Richard Lynch wrote:

>On Sat, October 15, 2005 7:26 am, Edward Vermillion wrote:
>

>>Do they want the PDF to display in the page, or is a link to a PDF ok
>>for them?
>>

>I've already warned them that a PDF embedded into a page is impossible.
>
>That may not be true, technically, for all I know, but I've sure never
>seen it, and don't even want to try to go somewhere that so few have
>gone.

I think you would be able to use an IFRAME, or even a FRAME, to load the
PDF into like you would open it in any normal browser using the standard
PDF plugin that's used when you click a PDF in your browser. That is,
set the src of the iframe to the path of the PDF. Give it a try and let
us know how it works out. IFRAMEs are smart sometimes, especially when
building application interfaces.

Regards,
Torgny